DATE: July 13-15th
(** Open to 5th grade to 12th grade **)
**PLEASE NOTE** Required $100 non-refundable deposit fee.
Cost: Commuter Camper (No Housing) – $299 (with a $25 Online Processing Fee) or Resident Camper (Housing) – $399 (with a $25 Online Processing Fee)
Coach Breschi and the University of North Carolina Men’s Lacrosse Staff welcomes all rising 5th through 12th grade boys to the UNC Elite Skills Camp.
Take your game to the next level through top level instruction from the UNC Coaching Staff, Current and Former UNC Players, as well as visiting College Coaches from around the country. The camp will be held over 3 days and 2 nights, giving campers an excellent opportunity to experience the campus of UNC Chapel Hill, as well as get to know the North Carolina Coaching Staff. Instruction will consist of individual skill work, situational drills, and game play.
Enrollment is limited, do not delay registration!
– Recruiting Talk/Q&A with Coach Breschi
– Strength & Conditioning Seminar
– Playing in front of the UNC Men’s Lacrosse Coaches
– Instruction from UNC Coaches & Players
– The Beautiful Campus and Athletic Facilities of UNC Chapel Hill
– UNC Lacrosse reversible to wear during play
– Highly competitive players from all over the country
– Staying in UNC Residence Halls to get a feel for student life at UNC
REQUIRED FOR CAMP:
Mandatory Camp Forms:
All Campers must provide a hard copy of the following forms at check in order to participate. There are no exceptions to this rule, without the proper forms no camper will be allowed to participate. Please have these forms completely filled out before arriving to check in.
Tar Heel Medical Release (PLEASE CLICK HERE)
(This Form Requires a Doctors Signature – If you can not obtain a Doctors signature on this form, please fill it out completely and attach a copy of your child’s Physical to it)
NCAA Compliance Attestation Form (PLEASE CLICK HERE)