3rd Annual Carolina Lacrosse Classic
Date: May 31-June 2, 2019
(Open to Graduating Classes 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027 & U-9)
Helps support the Michael Breschi Foundation
REGISTRATION OPENS 11/14/2018
For Additional Information and to reserve a spot contact:
Patrick Reed: (203) 613-2420 email@example.com
Where: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Cost: $1,500 per team (plus $25 non refundable processing fee per team)
$500 non refundable deposit due by January 1, 2019 and $1,000 due by March 1, 2019
* Friday night Lacrosse Clinic run by University of North Carolina Head Coach Joe Breschi, staff and players
* Organized parent reception, food truck alley, music and guided tours of beautiful UNC landmarks
* Every field will have certified athletic trainer
* Games will be played Saturday & Sunday
* 5 games
* Two 22 minute running halves with 5 minute halftime
* One, 1 minute timeout per half (running). Not in last 2 minutes of game.
* Games can end in tie. No Braveheart’s
* Penalty times are time-in-a-half running.
Additional Grad Year Information:
* NO LONG POLES will be used.
* All penalties will be fast breaks, player committing penalty will need to sit and serve but teams will stay full strength.
2027, 2026, U-9
* Will play on a shortened field.
* Will play 10 v. 10
* Any team up by 4 goals will be awarded the ball after goal. No faceoff will occur. Except in last 2 minutes of game.
Mandatory Camp Form: